This is the maintenance schedule and associated service intervals for the 2012-2014 Honda Stateline.
This maintenance schedule applies to the following models:
- 2012-2014 Honda Stateline
The Honda Stateline is a cruiser motorcycle intended for on-road riding. This elegant motorcycle is specially designed for long journeys. The Stateline displays deeply valanced fenders that indicate Honda’s loyalty to the classic retro style, while the 1312cc, fuel-injected V-twin engine is all about offering loads of torque and decent horsepower. The motorcycle rides on wide, low-profile tires which were specially chosen to help it deliver good handling abilities.
This page contains affiliate links.
2012-2014 Honda Stateline Maintenance Schedule
Below is the maintenance schedule for the 2012-2014 Honda Stateline.
The maintenance for the 2012-2014 Honda Stateline is broken into two sections: Emission-Related Items and Non-Emission-Related Items.
Periodic Maintenance Chart
|Items||x 1000 mi||0.6||4||8||12||16||20||24|
|Emission-Related Items||x 1000 km||1||6.4||12.8||19.2||25.6||32||38.4|
|Engine Oil||INITIAL= 600 mi (1,000 km) or 1 month: R|
REGULAR= EVERY 8,000 mi (12,800 km) or 12 months: R
|Engine Oil Filter||R||R||R||R|
|Engine Idle Speed||X||I||I||I||I||I||I||I|
|Secondary Air Supply System||X||I||I||I|
|Evaporative Emission Control System*4||X||I||I|
|Final Drive Oil||I||I||R|
|Brake Pads Wear||I||I||I||I||I||I|
|Brake Light Switch||X||I||I||I|
|Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners||X||I||I||I||I|
|Steering Head Bearings||XX||I||I||I||I|
- X: Intermediate. We recommend service by your Honda dealer unless you have the necessary tools and are mechanically skilled. Procedures are provided in an official Honda Service Manual.
- XX: Technical. In the interest of safety, have your motorcycle serviced by your dealer.
- I: Inspect and clean, adjust, lubricate, or replace, if necessary
- C: Clean
- R: Replace
- 1. At higher odometer readings, repeat at the frequency interval established here
- 2. Service more frequently if the motorcycle is ridden in unusually wet or dusty areas
- 3. Service more frequently if the motorcycle is ridden often at full throttle or in the rain.
- 4. 50 STATE (meets California).
- 5. Replace every 2 years, or at indicated odometer interval, whichever comes first. Replacement requires mechanical skill.
Tyre size and tyre pressure for the 2012-2014 Honda Stateline
The 2012-2014 Honda Stateline has the following tyres and tyre sizes standard:
- Front: 140/80 17M/C 69H
- Rear: 170/80 15M/C 77H
Tire type: bias-ply, tubeless
BRIDGESTONE L309 F
- DUNLOP ELITE3
- BRIDGESTONE G702 F
The manual for the 2012-2014 Honda Stateline recommends the following tyre pressures (when cold):
- 29 psi (200 kPa , 2.00 kgf/cm )
- 33 psi (225 kPa , 2.25 kgf/cm ) – with less than 200 lb (90 kg) of added weight
- 36 psi (250 kPa , 2.50 kgf/cm ) – with more than 200 lb (90 kg) of added weight
About the 2012-2014 Honda Stateline
The Honda Stateline is an elegant motorcycle especially designed for long journeys. It features a blacked-out 1312cc V-twin, liquid-cooled, SOHC engine with three valves per cylinder. The unit is paired with a five-speed transmission.
Once on board you are met by a low seat height, tank mounted instruments and comfy foot pegs. The motorcycle rides on wide, low-profile tires which were especially choose to help it deliver good handling abilities. It is also worthy of being mentioned that the tires are mounted on five spoke cast wheels.
The Honda Stateline is also equipped with a single 336mm disc with a twin-piston caliper up front and a 296 mm disc with a single-piston caliper in the back. The blacked-out cylinder fins surrounding the massive 1312cc V-twin.
The Stateline’s specially designed speedometer nestles perfectly in a beautiful tank-mounted nacelle. It’s going to make you smile every time you look down at it. Styling touches like this abound on this bike.
Like its Sabre and Fury cousins, the Stateline—with its chopped dragster look, beefy V-twin, and long, neo-design fenders—is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced.
Manual for the 2012-2014 Honda Stateline
The above maintenance schedule comes directly from the user’s manual for the 2012-2014 Honda Stateline.