This is the maintenance schedule and associated service intervals for the 2012 Honda Fury.
This maintenance schedule applies to the following model:
- 2012 Honda Fury
The Honda Fury is a cruiser motorcycle intended for on-road riding. Long and lean, stretches nearly six feet from axle to axle, one of the cleanest choppers ever. The Fury’s 1312cc V-twin engine delivers all the power and torque you need to motivate down the road. The deep saddle and cut-down rear fender combined with the sweep of the fuel tank give it that stretched, custom look.
This page contains affiliate links.
2012 Honda Fury Maintenance Schedule
Below is the maintenance schedule for the 2012 Honda Fury.
The maintenance for the 2012 Honda Fury is broken into two sections: Emission-Related Items and Non-Emission-Related Items.
Periodic Maintenance Chart
|Items||x 1000 mi||0.6||4||8||12||16||20||24|
|Emission-Related Items||x 1000 km||1||6.4||12.8||19.2||25.6||32||38.4|
|Engine Oil||Initial = 600 mi (1,000 km) or 1 month: R|
Regular = Every 8,000 mi (12,800 km) or 12 months: R
|Engine Oil Filter||R||R||R||R|
|Engine Idle Speed||X||I||I||I||I||I||I||I|
|Secondary Air Supply System||X||I||I||I|
|Evaporative Emission Control System*5||X||I||I|
|Final Drive Oil||I||I||R|
|Brake Pads Wear||I||I||I||I||I||I|
|Brake Light Switch||X||I||I||I|
|Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners||X||I||I||I||I|
|Steering Head Bearings||XX||I||I||I||I|
- X: Intermediate. We recommend service by your Honda dealer unless you have the necessary tools and are mechanically skilled. Procedures are provided in an official Honda Service Manual.
- XX: Technical. In the interest of safety, have your motorcycle serviced by your dealer.
- I: Inspect and clean, adjust, lubricate, or replace, if necessary
- R: Replace
- C: Clean
- *1: At higher odometer readings, repeat at the frequency interval established here.
- *2: Service more frequently if the motorcycle is ridden in unusually wet or dusty areas.
- *3: Service more frequently if the motorcycle is ridden often at full throttle or in the rain.
- *4: Replace every 2 years, or at indicated odometer interval, whichever comes first. Replacement requires mechanical skill.
- *5: 50 STATE (meets California).
Tyre size and tyre pressure for the 2012 Honda Fury
The 2012 Honda Fury has the following tyres and tyre sizes standard:
- Front: 90/90-21M/C (54H)
- Rear: 200/50-18M/C (76H)
Tire type: Radial, tubeless
- DUNLOP D422F
- METZELER ME880
- DUNLOP D423
- METZELER ME880
The manual for the 2012 Honda Fury recommends the following tyre pressures (when cold):
- Front: 33 psi (225 kPa, 2.25 kgf/cm2)
- Rear: 41 psi (280 kPa, 2.80 kgf/cm2)
About the 2012 Honda Fury
The Honda Fury is without a doubt one of the most stylish motorcycles in is class. Its radical design will certainly turn a lot of heads, while its roaring engine helps you get a healthy dose of adrenaline each time you jump on its saddle.
Talking about the engine, the Honda Fury is propelled by a liquid – cooled, 52 degrees, V – twin, SOHC unit with a displacement of 1312 cc. The engine features PGM-FI with automatic Enricher circuit and is mated on a five speed transmission.
The motorcycle’s backbone is represented by a high-tensile steel frame which further enhances the bike’s handling. The stopping power is handled by a single 336 mm diameter front-disc brake which is paired with a 296 mm brake disc in the back. An ABS system is also available as an option
A raked-out front end and condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71.2 inches between axles. The Fury’s high-tensile steel frame is the centerpiece to this machine’s open, minimalist chopper styling.
The Fury’s engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations. A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
Manual for the 2012 Honda Fury
The above maintenance schedule comes directly from the user’s manual for the 2012 Honda Fury.