This is the maintenance schedule and associated service intervals for the 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300.
This maintenance schedule applies to the following models:
- 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300
The Honda Rebel 300 is a cruiser motorcycle intended for on-road riding. Honda Rebel 300 is a classic and practical cruiser powered by modern technology. The bike sports a 234 cc, four-stroke, air-cooled parallel twin-cylinder engine which sends its power to the rear wheel through a five-speed transmission. Honda Rebel’s backbone is represented by a stiff semi-double-cradle frame that allows for a long wheelbase and extremely low 26.6 inches seat height.
This page contains affiliate links.
2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300 Maintenance Schedule
Below is the maintenance schedule for the 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300.
The maintenance for the 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300 is broken into two sections: Emission-Related Items and Non-Emission-Related Items.
Periodic Maintenance Chart
|Items||x 1000 mi||0.6||4||8||12||16||20||24|
|Emission-Related Items||x 1000 km||1||6.4||12.8||19.2||25.6||32||38.4|
|Engine Oil||Initial = 600 mi (1,000 km) or 1 month: R Regular = Every 4,000 mi (6,400 km) or 6 months: R|
|Engine Oil Strainer Screen||XX||C||C||C|
|Engine Idle Speed||X||I||I||I||I||I||I||I|
|Evaporative Emission Control System*5||X||I|
|Drive Chain||Every 500 mi (800 km): I L|
|Brake Shoes/Pads Wear||I||I||I||I||I||I|
|Brake Light Switch||X||I||I||I|
|Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners||X||I||I||I||I|
|Steering Head Bearings||XX||I||I||I||I|
- X: Intermediate. We recommend service by your Honda dealer, unless you have the necessary tools and are mechanically skilled. Procedures are provided in an official Honda Service Manual
- XX: Technical. In the interest of safety, have your motorcycle serviced by your dealer.
- I: Inspect and clean, adjust, lubricate, or replace, if necessary
- R: Replace
- L: Lubricate
- C: Clean
- *1 : At higher odometer readings, repeat at the frequency interval established here.
- *2 : Service more frequently if the motorcycle is ridden in unusually wet or dusty areas.
- *3 : Service more frequently when riding in rain or at full throttle.
- *4 : Replace every 2 years, or at indicated odometer intervals, whichever comes first. Replacement requires mechanical skill.
- *5 : 50 STATE model (meets California).
Tyre size and tyre pressure for the 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300
The 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300 has the following tyres and tyre sizes standard:
- Front: 3.00-18 47P
- Rear: 130/90-15M/C 66P
Tire type: Bias-ply, tube
- BRIDGESTONE L303A
- DUNLOP F11
- BRIDGESTONE G508
- DUNLOP K627
The manual for the 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300 recommends the following tyre pressures (when cold):
- Front: 29 psi (200 kPa, 2.00 kgf/cm2)
- Rear: 29 psi (200 kPa, 2.00 kgf/cm2)
About the 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300
The Honda Rebel, a classic and practical cruiser powered by modern technology. The bike sports a 234 cc, four-stroke, air-cooled parallel twin-cylinder engine which sends its power to the rear wheel through a five-speed transmission.
It is also worthy of being mentioned that the engine delivers average fuel consumption of 84 mpg and is fed by a constant-velocity (CV) carburetor (!). The Honda Rebel’s backbone is represented by a stiff semi-double-cradle frame that allows for a long wheelbase and extremely low 26.6 inches seat height.
The Honda Rebel’s ride quality is assured by a front 33 mm fork that offers 4.6 inches of wheel travel and rear dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability that ensure 2.9 Inches of wheel travel.
Whether you’re looking for classic cruiser styling, a fuel-efficient commuter, or flat-out fun, all roads lead to the Rebel. It boasts a 234cc four-stroke engine that’s approachable enough for new riders, yet powerful enough for more experienced motorcyclists.
It also features a low seat height that is both comfortable and confidence-inspiring, a five-speed transmission that’s pretty much foolproof, and an electric starter that gets you going with the push of a button.
Manual for the 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300
The above maintenance schedule comes directly from the user’s manual for the 2014-2015 Honda Rebel 300.
You can download it from here.