This is the maintenance schedule and associated service intervals for the 2017 Honda CB1100.
This maintenance schedule applies to the following model:
- 2017 Honda CB1100
The Honda CB1100 keeps all of the advantages of its ancestor but is equipped with a stronger 1140 cc fuel-injected engine and many other modern features. Smooth, powerful, compact, and free-revving, Honda’s inline fours set the standard in the class. The Honda CB1100’s engine displaces 1140cc and features air cooling. Polished aluminum accents on the CB1100 is an example of the quality, design, and detail that make the CB1100 a uniquely premium motorcycle.
This page contains affiliate links.
2017 Honda CB1100 Maintenance Schedule
Below is the maintenance schedule for the 2017 Honda CB1100.
The maintenance for the 2017 Honda CB1100 is broken into two sections: Emission-Related Items and Non-Emission-Related Items.
Highlighted element(s) means that there are changes in this year model vs the previous year model.
Periodic Maintenance Chart
|Items||x 1000 mi||0.6||4||8||12||16||20||24|
|Emission-Related Items||x 1000 km||1||6.4||12.8||19.2||25.6||32||38.4||Regular|
|Engine Oil||R||R||R||R||1 Year|
|Engine Oil Filter||R||R|
|Engine Idle Speed||X||I||I||I|
|Secondary Air Supply System||X||I|
|Evaporative Emission Control System*4||X||I|
|Drive Chain||Every 600 mi (1000 km): I L|
|Brake Fluid*5||I||I||I||I||I||I||2 Years|
|Brake Pads Wear||I||I||I||I||I||I|
|Clutch Fluid*5||I||I||I||I||I||I||2 Years|
|Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners||X||I||I||I|
|Steering Head Bearings||XX||I||I||I|
- X: Intermediate. We recommend service by your Honda dealer, unless you have the necessary tools and are mechanically skilled. Procedures are provided in an official Honda Service Manual
- XX: Technical. In the interest of safety, have your motorcycle serviced by your dealer.
- I: Inspect and clean, adjust, lubricate, or replace, if necessary
- R: Replace
- L: Lubricate
- C: Clean
- *1: At higher odometer readings, repeat at the frequency interval established here.
- *2: Service more frequently if the motorcycle is ridden in unusually wet or dusty areas.
- *3: Service more frequently when riding in rain or at full throttle.
- *4: 50 STATE type (meets California)
- *5: Replacement requires mechanical skill.
Tyre size and tyre pressure for the 2017 Honda CB1100
The 2017 Honda CB1100 has the following tyres and tyre sizes standard:
- Front: 110/80R18M/C 58V
- Rear: 140/70R18M/C 67V
- Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W)
- Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W)
- CB1100CA: Radial, tube
- CB1100NA: Radial, tubeless
- Front: DUNLOP D205F
- Rear: DUNLOP D205
- BRIDGESTONE BATTLAX SPORT TOURING T30F J
- DUNLOP ROAD SMART III
- BRIDGESTONE BATTLAX SPORT TOURING T30R J
- DUNLOP ROAD SMART III
The manual for the 2017 Honda CB1100 recommends the following tyre pressures (when cold):
- Front: 36 psi (250 kPa, 2.50 kgf/cm2)
- Rear: 42 psi (290 kPa, 2.90 kgf/cm2)
About the 2017 Honda CB1100
The modern Honda CB1100 keeps all of the advantages of its ancestor, but is equipped with a stronger 1140 cc fuel injected engine and many other modern features which make it cope perfectly with today’s standards.
The motorcycle is built on a strong twin-loop full-cradle steel chassis with a modern geometry, which is perfectly suited for the requirements of this class. In terms of style, the Honda CB1100 keeps the same classic lines as its predecessor.
Smooth, powerful, compact, and free-revving, Honda’s inline fours set the standard in the class. The CB1100’s engine displaces 1140cc and features air cooling for a timeless look. With an engine this size, you get power everywhere.
The polished aluminum accents on the CB1100 is an example of the quality, design, and detail that make the CB1100 a uniquely premium motorcycle. The engine is combined with an advanced PGM-FI Fuel Injection.
Improved cold-weather startups, no-drama high-altitude riding, and no choke are just three benefits of fuel injection. The CB1100’s four-into-one pipe gives this bike a crisp sound, and the chrome finish is a great highlight.
Manual for the 2017 Honda CB1100
The above maintenance schedule comes directly from the user’s manual for the 2017 Honda CB1100.
You can download it from here.